Click here to close Hello! We notice that you are using Internet Explorer, which is not supported by Xenbase and may cause the site to display incorrectly. We suggest using a current version of Chrome, FireFox, or Safari.
Summary Images Attributions Wiki Source
XB-ANTIBODY-18374401

Antibody Name: Lrp6 Ab2

Common Name: T1479

RRID:
Synonyms:

Antigens
Gene: lrp6

Clone Type: unknown
Source:

Antibody
Clone Number
Purification
Isotype isotype unknown
Host Organism rabbit
Xenopus Reactivity tropicalis, laevis
Non-Xenopus Reactivity
Description: Rabbit antibody against peptide KGTpYFPAILNPC (Tp1479) was purified by first passing through immobilized phosphorylated peptide and then subtracted using non-phosphorylated peptide. Only 10% of peptide specific antibody was phospho-specific. Remaining 90% of antibody (T1479) bound to peptide independent of phosphorylation. Custom antibody generated by the Niehrs Lab.
Immunogen
Name lrp2
Type synthetic sequence
Post Translational Modifications None
Source Organism frog
Description
Sequence [+]
Reported Usage
Publications
First: Casein kinase 1 gamma couples Wnt receptor activation to cytoplasmic signal transduction., Nature 2005  
Most recent: Angiopoietin-like 4 Is a Wnt Signaling Antagonist that Promotes LRP6 Turnover., Dev Cell 2017                                  
View All Papers